Thursday, October 4, 2007

Green Guys Are Hot!

Tarah and I attended the Seattle Green Fashion Week's panel discussion on sustainability and making green choices. It was held in the elegant downstairs of El Gaucho and consisted of several green activists and spokespeople, including the two founders of Method eco-friendly cleaning products.

Both were funny and extremely passionate about the green revolution and their product, but truth be told I had a hard time paying attention because one of them, Adam Lowry, was stunningly beautiful (good god! look at him!). This guy was no frumpy, bespectacled hippie! He was tall, dark and handsome and environmentally friendly. What a guy!

I was smitten and apparently couldn't stop reiterating this to Tarah. After the third time of hearing "Method man is dreamy!" she said "I think someone's drunk!" It's true that I did have a mojito and some pink guava concoction within the span of an hour but I was completely lucid! (Okay, maybe I was a bit tipsy, 'cause who uses the word "dreamy" in this day and age?)

Overall it was a great night, with good food, good drinks and a meaningful discussion about the green movement and fashion's place in it. Oh, and I'll buy Method products now with a renewed appreciation.

No comments: