Sunday, November 25, 2007

Getting Crafty

This weekend Tarah and I headed to the I Heart Indie Holidays show at the Seattle Center pavilion, where we met many new and designers and artists, plus some old friends. There was so many interesting things, that I'd wished I coulda done all my Christmas shopping then.

Tarah and I both fell in love with Tastie Pasties, fun accountrements for the girls along with frilly undies, satin gloves and feather boas. It's basically everything you need to put on your own little burlesque show.

I got a riot out of Ugly Baby shower accessories. I especially liked the "Floss Bitch" reminder that fastens onto your mirror. Me and my gums need that kind of tough talk.

And of course, our old friends Liminst Photography were there taking free holiday photos, so yes, our mugs will be on their site again. Sorry, it's tradition!

Wanna shop, burn some calories and help a good cause? Put on your dancing shoes, grab some canned goods and head on down to the Def Mode Midnight Market this Saturday for a night of music, dancing and fashion to benefit NW Harvest. The benefit takes place at Lo-Fi Performance Gallery from 9 pm to 2 am. The cover is only $7 with a food donation plus there will be cocktails a-plenty. It should be a fun high-energy holiday event, so come join us!

No comments: