Saturday, January 26, 2008

Sayanora Suede Shoes!

I can't take it anymore! What is it with Pacific NW men, and their love for these hideous suede loafer/sneaker hybrids (or "moccasins "as these Merrill ones are called)? Yes, I know they are comfy and once upon a time they were the hip new style (well, I wouldn't say they were ever hip), but 1995 is long gone! It's time to send these kicks on a vacation...straight down to the local Goodwill.

Men are lucky because they really only need four pairs of shoes, (we ladies, on the other hand, simply cannot get by with less than 15... it's a fact), so I've put together some alternatives for the suede loafer lover.

1. Casual sneakers - These go great with a pair of jeans and t-shirt. Puma carries all sorts of fashionable tennies. Or if you're a bit more of a hipster, a pair of Vans or Converses may be more up your alley.

2. Formal dress shoes - For weddings, funerals, formals etc.

3. Two pairs of casual oxfords, loafers or boots, one in black and one in brown. I happen to like Joseph Seibel shoes. They're fashionable, well-made and go with anything.


So guys, put down the Eddie Bauer catalog and try these new styles on for size.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If ossible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aparelho de DVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aparelho-dvd.blogspot.com. A hug.